The first One Team Gov in Wales event will take place on:
- 22 January 2018
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Techniquest, Cardiff
What is One Team Gov?
At its heart, it’s a community, united and guided by a set of principles. Together, we are working to create a movement of reform through practical action.
The community is made up of people who are passionate about public sector reform (we deliberately want this to be wider than just government), with the emphasis on improving the services we offer to citizens and how we work.
A group of cross-sector professionals in Wales are organising a #OneTeamGovInWales event to expand the network. We believe One Team Gov can unite networks of people, support us to share skills and learn lessons from each others’ roles and area of expertise.
What to expect
- Active involvement in building on the One Team Gov community for people in Wales who are passionate about reforming public services so they better meet the needs of citizens.
An unconference format where
- we collectively set the agenda on the day (schedule is fixed, but topics aren’t)
- people pitch discussion topics that they’re passionate about (30 second pitch, no powerpoint, no sales pitches)
Read Toby’s blog post for more information about pitching.
- Connections with people from all sectors doing innovative work for public services, finding and exploring new ideas to solve policy, delivery or improvement issues you are facing.
- A safe space to break down barriers between policy, delivery, design and technology.
How to get involved
We have a great mix of people from across public sector, private sector and voluntary organisations who meet up every Wednesday at 16:30.